Our mission is to provide innovation, development and partnership services for education, business and communities to continuously improve qualifications, skills and employability.
Our vision is to:
- build partnerships responding to priorities identified through consultation;
- attract and focus funding in support of our partners and the delivery of key objectives;
- support and train teachers building a focused programme of teacher professional development;
- support individual learners by developing programmes and activities to enhance and enrich the education of young people;
- identify, disseminate and build upon best learning practice;
- support employers making it easier for companies to identify and employ the young people they need;
In particular we are sensitive to diversity, equal opportunities issues and being responsible for the effective utilisation of public funding to promote education and skills for all. If you would like to discuss ways in which we can work together then please get in touch through the contact page.